« This would be SO AWESOME. | Main | Round-a-lay up! »

Eric: It's not impossible I would make more doing this individually, but these really should be kept as a set.

5129Hz0Vytl. Ss500

Things happen.

It's not my story to tell, so I won't. But it's time we get serious. You all know my love for the Legion. Christ knows I've talked about about it. So it comes as no surprise I've been collecting the Archive Editions of the Legion of Super Heroes over time.

Well. If you have a love, or an interest, or whatever in the Legion, it's your lucky day, because I've just put up a six volume set of these archives up on eBay, for a Hell of a lot less than you'd pay for each individual volume.

That's the first six years of Legion history. The first six years. That takes you from the Legion's introduction straight through into the Shooter era. Including Ferro Lad. Including...

Well, including the Legion. Honestly, if I have to sell you on this, you're probably not the market.

These books are in pristine condition and they're beautiful. The stories are phenomenal. This is the raw stuff of heroism and the coolness of comics, wrapped in a Silver Age bow.

Treat them well.

EDIT: It says shipping is fifty-three bucks. That's if you get it express mail. Please bear in mind shipping can be as low as eleven bucks if you go media mail. At least, if you live near here. Anyway. Check the bottom of the entry for shipping costs.

Posted by Eric Burns-White at August 12, 2007 5:28 PM

Comments

Comment from: Rich Burlew [TypeKey Profile Page] posted at August 12, 2007 6:57 PM

Done and done.

Comment from: Eric Burns [TypeKey Profile Page] posted at August 12, 2007 7:08 PM

You will enjoy them, sir. They are like crack, if crack were made up of super powered teenagers who occasionally punch evil things.

And thank you.

Comment from: Rich Burlew [TypeKey Profile Page] posted at August 12, 2007 7:12 PM

No problem. I have been attempting, however vainly, to collect the as much as I can of the Archive series. (Very slowly, mind you, given their steep retail cost.)

They will be treasured, I can assure you.

Comment from: Eric Burns [TypeKey Profile Page] posted at August 12, 2007 7:15 PM

Long Live the Legion, man. Long Live the Legion. :)

Comment from: leons1701 [TypeKey Profile Page] posted at August 13, 2007 5:26 AM

Drat, sold already. Ah well, I needed the money for Gencon anyhow.