« Because Movable Type is Weird.... | Main | Interestingly, these *are* powers you can have in City of Heroes. »

Eric: And here we go!

Here we are, and now the site is officially on Pacific Time. We will see how quickly we get comments back (it's looking hit or miss right now), but by two am on the East Coast they should be there.

Enjoy!

Posted by Eric Burns-White at January 5, 2007 9:01 PM

Comments

Comment from: Eric Johnson [TypeKey Profile Page] posted at January 5, 2007 10:05 PM

Just in time for you to get a huge bunch of comments in the City of Heroes post. Earlier tonight, Lighthouse of NCSoft posted a link to Websnark, so it shows up in the Dev Digest of the CoH forums...... Prepare for the onslaught!

Comment from: 32_footsteps [TypeKey Profile Page] posted at January 5, 2007 10:12 PM

So, are my posts officially travelling back in time?

I just hope the effects of my post don't create a grandfather paradox...

(Disappears from existence)

Comment from: Eric Burns [TypeKey Profile Page] posted at January 5, 2007 10:20 PM

In-deed. We are all travelling through time!

Comment from: Plaid Phantom [TypeKey Profile Page] posted at January 6, 2007 12:12 AM

Weird...I can get to the comments pages just fine, but the main page won't load for me here at 2:10 central.

Comment from: Christopher B. Wright [TypeKey Profile Page] posted at January 6, 2007 2:07 AM

Seems to work from here.

Comment from: Plaid Phantom [TypeKey Profile Page] posted at January 6, 2007 10:23 AM

...and now it works. Oh well.