« Back in time | Main | For people who wonder why their strip wasn't on my list of "pulls" from Comic Nation »

Wednesday: [w] Because some have asked...

...I'm fine. I don't live anywhere near zones 1 and 2, nor was I in the area at the time.

Posted by Wednesday Burns-White at July 7, 2005 9:19 AM

Comments

Comment from: djcoffman posted at July 7, 2005 10:10 AM

Good. I was wondering about you this morning.

I have some other friends in London who I haven't heard from yet. Hurm...

Comment from: kirabug posted at July 7, 2005 10:28 AM

YAY!!!!

I'm tired of horrible people doing horrible things.

Comment from: S. Ferrari posted at July 7, 2005 10:44 AM

That's good to hear Wednesday. Be safe and well, and know that our thoughts and prayers go out to your countrymen and women.

Comment from: Phalanx posted at July 7, 2005 11:33 AM

Be glad. Being thick in the middle of it all is driving me mad.

Comment from: Wednesday posted at July 7, 2005 11:46 AM

Ping: Yeah, I can imagine.

Getting out of London today is probably a nontrivial task if you don't live right on top of a major station, but if things are still mad tomorrow and you want not to be around it, drop me a line?

Comment from: Ray Radlein posted at July 7, 2005 5:54 PM

Remembering that you lived in "Dread Planet Berkshire," I wasn't too worried about you — which meant that I only checked here about twenty times this morning, of course.

Comment from: Alexis Christoforides posted at July 7, 2005 9:18 PM

My sister is studying in London so the family really got a scare.

She told us that she was going to be on one of those trains, but she overslept. I'm still in the "wow" phase.

Comment from: Aerin posted at July 8, 2005 2:29 AM

Honestly, the first I heard of it was this post. Of course, I live in California, I had just woken up, and I checked Websnark because it's one of those things I check when I first wake up. Because I'm a geek like that.

Still, it was nice to be immediately assured before I even got a chance to worry.

(I meant to post this comment this morning, but a minor crisis at work pulled me away. Seriously, has anyone had a good week?)