« Dead Dogs. | Main | Where Madison Avenue meets Milholland Drive. *pause* No, I can't believe I made that pun either. »

Eric: Back to life.

The flight went mostly well, though I had tomato juice spilled in my lap. Which, admittedly, was refreshing in a way.

Today was a cipher. We got in at about two thirty in the morning (local). Waking up was very hard. And then I slept a while in the afternoon. And now, I have a bit of caffeine withdrawal and some general recovery and fatigue and junk.

Tomorrow, the alarm goes off. And we get back to work in many ways.

Posted by Eric Burns-White at June 1, 2005 11:48 PM

Comments

Comment from: Dave Van Domelen posted at June 2, 2005 12:54 AM

Tomato juice in the lap is one of those "really hard to explain" looking stains, innit?

Comment from: kirabug posted at June 2, 2005 1:22 AM

Welcome home :)

Comment from: Plaid Phantom posted at June 2, 2005 2:24 AM

Welcome back. NOW SNARK SOMETHING.

Just kidding. Glad you're home. Try to rest up. ;)

Comment from: Chris Anthony posted at June 2, 2005 7:40 AM

You know, tomato juice was my airline-drink staple until I discovered that many airlines carry Mr. & Mrs. T's Bloody Mary Mix. Tastes 100% better (to me, at least), and is more effective at keeping me awake than twice its volume in coffee. (If only I could bring it to the office without getting odd looks.)

Glad you made it back safely, Eric. Good luck recovering in time for work.

Comment from: Dave Van Domelen posted at June 2, 2005 11:52 AM

Chris, just get one of those Rubbermaid drink containers and pour the stuff into it before work.

Comment from: Chris Anthony posted at June 2, 2005 1:16 PM

That's... an absurdly good idea. I may do that. (Tonight, as I have to run to the grocery store anyway!)

Comment from: Eric Burns posted at June 2, 2005 7:57 PM