« You Had Me, And You Lost Me: Garfield | Main | [w] Because I can't be the only one who'll care about this »

Wednesday: [w] Takeover: The Final Chapter.

1 April 2005: I told you I would fix him.

Coming soon: Takeover: Wednesday Goes to Manhattan, Takeover X, and Sonata vs. Wednesday.

Posted by Wednesday Burns-White at April 1, 2005 12:41 AM

Comments

Comment from: Merus posted at April 1, 2005 1:38 AM

Yay!

Comment from: kirabug posted at April 1, 2005 1:46 AM

those heels make my feet hurt just looking at 'em. cool ears, tho.

Comment from: Andy H. posted at April 1, 2005 2:31 AM

Is that a cat o' nine tails? Awesome.

Comment from: Merus posted at April 1, 2005 3:45 AM

And catgirl webcomic! Don't forget the catgirl webcomics!

Comment from: mckenzee posted at April 1, 2005 7:06 AM

That's exactly how I've always pictured you, Wednesday.

Comment from: Wednesday posted at April 1, 2005 7:49 AM

And the punchline? I don't look anything like that.

Okay. Maybe the hair.

Comment from: Groon posted at April 1, 2005 8:11 AM

Why the fuck are you showing us this terrible furry art?

Comment from: Grumblin posted at April 1, 2005 8:43 AM

hehehehehe... must buy certain poster. Must buy certain poster. Must buy certain poster..

Comment from: Robotech_Master posted at April 1, 2005 10:09 AM

Wednesday, you're my new heroine.

Comment from: Noip posted at April 1, 2005 12:16 PM

The punchline may be that you don't look like that, but I like the throw away joke of "Any mortal who mocks Garfield is doomed to die."

I mean come on. Every mortal is going to die eventually... kind of necessary to qualify as mortal.

Comment from: Shadowydreamer posted at April 1, 2005 12:42 PM

I love the expression! .. and the blood dripping from the tail for that just little extra touch of excessiveness. ^_^

Comment from: larksilver posted at April 1, 2005 1:57 PM

You, my lady, crack me up. You kooky thing, you.

Comment from: JSW posted at April 1, 2005 9:23 PM

Nice GC refrence you managed to slip in there, too. Any mortal...

Comment from: Tangent posted at April 2, 2005 4:17 PM

Hmm... and yet we've not heard from Eric since this post. I wonder... ;)

Comment from: Wednesday posted at April 2, 2005 5:24 PM

Oh, don't you worry about Eric. He's just fine. I had to stuff him with garlic and leave him in the fridge for 24 hours with a pepper and brown sugar rub, of course, but I think he'll be just fine after an day at gas mark 3. Should I sear him first?

Comment from: Wednesday posted at April 2, 2005 5:28 PM

"An day." Jeez. I should probably go prepare breakfast at this rate. Hey, I've never met most cartoonists. Is there anyone who's kinda small that I can grill real quick?

Comment from: Tangent posted at April 2, 2005 7:53 PM

Glych. Or maybe Steve Troop, he's not that tall. And of course there's David Willis... but he's a bit more stocky so...

Hey, you meet cartoonists at ComicCon. I'm just good at remembering which ones are oven-stuffers. *shiftyeyes*