« [weds] Takeover! (page 7) | Main | [weds] Takeover! (page 9) »

Wednesday: [weds] Takeover (page 8: Plot.)

I think I forgot to write about Bob. What about Bob?

Posted by Wednesday Burns-White at March 26, 2005 7:44 PM

Comments

Comment from: Wednesday posted at March 26, 2005 7:50 PM

She changed clothes during the break for tea. Mostly because I got tired of drawing the shirt I wasn't wearing anymore.

Comment from: chaos cricket posted at March 26, 2005 8:52 PM

If I were Eric, I'd be a little worried about this plan to "fix" him. God only knows what that could lead to.

Comment from: kirabug posted at March 26, 2005 9:28 PM

As long as the fix is wholly unrelated to Mr. Milholland's admonition that we should spay catgirls, I think Eric will be fine.

On the other hand, should the fix be related to such subjects, Eric may wish to go shopping for a steel codpiece before Wednesday makes it across the pond.

Comment from: Wednesday posted at March 26, 2005 9:30 PM

To fix him so that he can POST, people. Geeeez!

Comment from: Shadowydreamer posted at March 26, 2005 11:00 PM

Alas, poor Eric, we hardly knew him. He shall awake to a wide grin and a pair of shears.

Comment from: Wednesday posted at March 27, 2005 6:28 PM

There is no castration involved in this plot!

Sheesh! The man's already gone through puberty and he sings just fine!

Comment from: Shadowydreamer posted at March 27, 2005 11:58 PM

You could have just wanting to have been giving him a hair cut.. y'know.. "Fix him up right!" .. Honest, that's where my brain was going.. Really!