« There are days.... | Main | [weds] UK Web & Minicomics Thing »

Wednesday: [weds] Takeover! [page five]

This is what drinking all the tea in one go feels like. Page five.

Everyone should go and drink all their tea. I'm just saying.

Posted by Wednesday Burns-White at March 15, 2005 4:11 PM

Comments

Comment from: djcoffman posted at March 15, 2005 4:23 PM

mmmmm.... Nice Butt!

Im sorry. I couldnt resist. Thats bootylicious.

Comment from: alpaca2500 posted at March 15, 2005 7:23 PM

Hello, China? I have something you may want, but it's going to cost you... That's right, all the tea..

Comment from: Rachi posted at March 15, 2005 11:13 PM

Yeah... drinking tea... I had 12 cups of Earl Grey and 2 of Green one night... and early morning. It was nice until I could feel the blood vessels in my head pulsing. Oh, and I didn't know what this "sleep" think was for awhile.

Comment from: unliz posted at March 16, 2005 12:18 AM

I just like how to draw yourself. You look so cute and evil at the same time. And cheerful!

Comment from: Tangent posted at March 16, 2005 3:46 AM

After reading these, I had to put on the Futurama episode where Fry drinks 100 cups of coffee and then enters into Caffeine Nirvana. *grin* And have a cup of green tea. *bigger grin*

Comment from: Sempiternity posted at March 16, 2005 9:30 PM

Ah! and to think i have been drinking decaf (Tea, Earl Grey, Hot) all week... it is all i have left! whimper...