« Fun Northampton Notes | Main | Ira Glass: Lifesaver »

Eric: A sighting.

I believe I have officially seen Jon Rosenberg, along with others who are probably some kind of affiliated peoples.

I have not confirmed anything by walking over and saying hello, however. Because I am a coward. Still, I'm pretty sure it's Jon Rosenberg.

Posted by Eric Burns-White at January 13, 2005 8:41 PM

Comments

Comment from: Josh Lindsey posted at January 13, 2005 9:16 PM

>> Which means I've just been upgraded from "dubious journalist" to "stalker." And that's a sweet, sweet place to be.

Mr Burns, you are my hero.

Comment from: Bob Stevenson posted at January 14, 2005 12:15 AM

't would make a great set of strips, jokes, something.

"So these five cartoonists walk into a bar..."

Comment from: PatMan posted at January 14, 2005 11:38 AM

So you were staring at them longer than I was. I thought that was you furitively typing updates on your notebook.

Comment from: Brandon J. Carr posted at January 14, 2005 11:38 AM

Jon and several Dumbrella cartoonists (including Rich from Diesel Sweeties) were hanging out at the Haymarket Cafe in Northampton, MA last night...is that where you spotted him?

b

Comment from: Brandon J. Carr posted at January 14, 2005 11:40 AM

I'm an idiot...ignore my last comment. I need to stop reading from the top down when I'm only checking in weekly.

b