« Coming up on the start of 30 days of riding the fire! | Main | A Modest Webcomics Proposal, that doesn't involve eating babies. *pause* It's a Jonathan Swift reference. Honest. »

Eric: It's on

It's officially November 1. Time to start writing.

Luck to anyone else crazy enough to do this with me.

Posted by Eric Burns-White at November 1, 2004 12:00 AM

Comments

Comment from: benlehman posted at November 1, 2004 3:55 AM

I salute you, who are about to die.

I did it last year (got halfway). No time this year, although I am trying to kick up my writing into high gear (perhaps finishing what I started last year) in honor of those crazier than myself.

yrs--

--Ben

Comment from: WiseSalesman posted at November 1, 2004 7:24 AM

Well, I have zero time to do it, what with going to school over-full time and working a full-time job, but I'm going to give it a shot anyway.

Comment from: xaandria posted at November 1, 2004 11:37 AM

I will be alongside you in mind and spirit. And I got 2143 words this morning by 12:45. And then I went to sleep.

At least you have plot points. All I have right now is a main character and a body count of 3.

Comment from: Eric Burns posted at November 1, 2004 11:40 AM

Rocking, guys! We have an official support group! Snarkoleptics forward into literary history!

Comment from: Phy posted at November 3, 2004 10:41 AM

An offical support group could use a central gathering place. I started a Snarkopletics thread on the NaNoWriMo forums, here: